Butterfly Photography

Hello
Friends its now time for something new. My last blog was on Tiger. that photo was clicked by in Canon 1300D DSLR to view blog click here→ Attractive Shoots 
This new picture was also taken at Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP).
As we were roaming inside the park I saw a butterfly flying I thaught to take some picture of Butterfly. It was difficult to take picture of Butterfly because they fly very rapidly continiously and dosen't stay at one place. I wanted to click some  2-3 pictures from different angles but luckily I got one best picture after that Butterfly flew away. It was feeling too nice when I saw the beautiful click.
That Beautiful click is here down.


Yes friends if you have any quires about photography you can approach me any time.
Follow me on
facebookattractiveshoots
Twitter  -    KawanContractor

If you like my photography kindly give comment and share as much as you can. 
Thank You.

Comments

Popular Posts