Wildlife Photography

Hello, Friends now I have came with something intresting click which  I had taken some hard work for that click. I had taken around 12-15 clicks but in these, only 1 perfect click camed. It took 12-15 click for the perfect one because there was many obstacle (bus , grass, human beings in bus , fencing). The main obstecale which make difficult to tkae Photo was fencing of bus.
The photo was clicked by me during yesterdays SGNP (Sanjay Gandhi National Park) safari.
That wonderful Photo is down ↓↓↓↓↓



yes friends if you have any quires about photography you can approach me any time 
follow me on
Instagram-_attractive_shoots_
facebook-attractiveshoots
Twitter  - KawanContractor

if you like my photography kinfly give comment and share as much as you can. 
Thank You.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts