Comeback after a long break.

Yes, everyone experiences wax and wanes in their entire life but what next? Here's my point it depends on the person how he tackle and get out of it and after getting victory from the chellenges the feelings stays at the top of the sky. Same happened with me due to some reason I was not productive in photography and eventually I had a huge pause between this but soon after completing my 12 paper's I got a new device and thaught about resuming and adopting skills but than after the pandemic came into existence, and hit everyone very badly not only morally but also physically. Although it was lockdown period I manage to click some of the good picture while spending time at home. Today, again I'm starting my blogger activity and here are some of the pictures I clicked during lockdown. 

April 18, 2020.

April 20, 2020.
April 23, 2020.
This are the some images I clicked but ofcourse there are many more I will be mentiong in next blogs. This all pictures are clicked on OPPO F15 mobile. 

Orginal post on my Instagram handle: _kawan.kc_

"Note: orginal post can also be seen by clicking on the title of the image."

Comments

Popular Posts